Ready to quit your job and travel around the world?
YOUR BIG BREAK GUIDE
Early bird pre-sell now | Course starts on September 5, 2017
Finally, a programme for young working adults who want to take a career break to travel the world
Raise your hand if you're one of these people.
- You've been thinking about quitting your job to travel. (Not forever, of course.) But you're not sure how to do it.
- You have a full time job but you love travelling so much. In fact, you're travelling so much using weekends and work vacations that your friends are asking you how you do it. But you want more!
- You're not really sure if you want to quit your job to travel yet. It sounds really attractive but what are the implications?
Don't you want someone who can help you navigate career break travel?
Imagine travelling to the place you've wanted to go since forever (yes, that place!), without worrying whether office emails have piled up.
Imagine being on the road for months, exploring all corners of the earth and enjoying your life, while knowing how to keep yourself healthy and safe.
Imagine finally having a roadmap so you don't have to stress what's next on the to-do list when preparing to quit your job to travel.
I've got just the programme for you.
An online training that teaches you step-by-step, the journey to taking a career break to travel.
- A private Facebook community
- Group coaching calls
- Private one-on-one coaching calls
- Digital copy of career break guidebook Your Big Break
- Module 1 You can do this
- Module 2 Figuring out your finances
- Module 3 Preparation for your trip
- Module 4 Tips for long-term travelling
- Module 5 A resume padding trip
- Module 6 Returning home
Early bird package
Price will increase to S$147 on 25 August 2017.
It was May 2016 when I was offered the job in Singapore, and started to find interesting things to do on weekend, where I came across your blog.
I still remember it was a blog post about your experience travelling to Malaysia through train or bus, and it was very well-written, informative with a real sense of humor. It made me feel like I couldn't wait to come and explore Singapore and many other fascinating things Little Red Dot can offer.
From the first post I read, I began to read through many other posts about your trip around the world, how you conquered each of the places and still keeping your cool, I have grown to want to know you more in real life and you really are the nice and approachable person like you depict through your stories. Seeing the world through your eyes, it certainly is a great and joyful adventure.
I hope you will continue with the great journey you have in mind and the world can really be a much better place with many more people like you, who look at it with open hearts and souls.
You are absolutely wonderful. You gave me the push to go to Japan on my own last year for 5 weeks. Thank you for your wonderful advice!
You really helped me get over the idea that travel is expensive, intimidating, and hard to plan.
I learned so much from my trip about planning.
Meet Your Travel Guide
Hi, I'm Yun Qing from YQtravelling.com.
At 26, I quit my job to travel around the world for 130 days.
It took me two years to plan for the trip. During my research period, I found it hard to find a book that covered tips for young working adults.
After coming back from the trip, I wrote Your Big Break: Guide to Leaving Your Job to Travel the World and Back to help others achieve their dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start?
The course officially starts on September 5.
How long do I have access to the course?
You'll have lifetime access to the course and future bonuses.
What's included in the Early Bird Pre-sale Package?
The complete package includes:
- Lifetime access to Your Big Break Guide e-course
- A digital copy of Your Big Break career break guidebook
- Access to exclusive Facebook Group
- 6 x Group Coaching Calls
- 2 x Private Coaching Calls
Can I get a refund if I find that I'm not suited for the course?
The refund period is within 14 days from the start of the course. All refund queries after September 19, 2017 will not be entertained.